With industrial-grade precision and reliability in a machine compact enough to sit on your desk, the M3-ID Rev. 1 is built for prototyping and production of end-use parts. With material capabilities ranging from ABS and nylon to polycarbonate and polypropylene, MakerGear’s open material compatibility offers top-grade performance at a significantly lower cost-per-part.
The M3-ID Rev. 1 is the smarter, faster answer to FDM additive manufacturing. Now featuring a touch probe to ensure a seamless, plug-and-play printing experience, the M3-ID Rev. 1 excels at high volume print jobs and in low-volume, high mix environments.
M3-ID Rev. 1's are shipping with a 1 - 2 week lead time.
- MakerGear M3-ID 3D Printer with V4 Hot Ends
- Simplify3D 4.0 software license
- Power Supply with Adjustable Input Voltage (115 V or 230 V)
- Power Cord compliant with your country's power outlets
- Two 1 kg Spools of PLA (black and blue)
- 8 inch x 10 inch Borosilicate Glass print surface with applied film print surface
- Tool Set
- Sample print
- User Guide